Thursday 5 April 2007

When's the maid going to get here?

Normally playgirl's very clean, conscientious and houseproud. A few days ago I gave her the suggestion not to worry about cleaning her house, and told her that whenever she tried to think of cleaning, the thought "the maid will do it when she comes" would come to mind. (I don't know if I've mentioned that I have a slight thing for french maids... maybe I've mentioned it once or twice ;o)

At the time though, when I tried to get playgirl to adopt a French Maid persona, she came over coy shy and smiley, so I returned her to normal, and we spent the evening doing "other" enjoyable things instead...

That was 3 days ago. What I hadn't realised was that I'd not removed the "The Maid will do it" suggestion from playgirl's mind. When I went round yesterday I noticed that the place was looking less like my conscientious playgirl's pad, and more like the home of some mucky student. Used plates and cups scattered around. Hmmm.

I told her to Obey, to enter a deep trance, and say "Yes Sir" and playgirl did just as I'd told her to. (She's gotten much better at speaking while hypnotised - in the past it was all she could do to lift a finger, now she effortlessly slides into a deep state of hypnosis, where she can whisper her soft responses to me)

I asked her if she was able to think about cleaning... or if my suggestion that she'd feel like someone else was going to do it still held. She told me that she still wasn't able to think about cleaning whilst awake.

Whoops.

I remembered that HypnomasterD had told his partner e that she could carry out commands with her body, whilst her conscious mind was someplace else, (enjoying a relaxing soak in a jacuzzi) and I wondered if I'd be able to get playgirl carrying out maid duties if I were to do that...

I told her that on the count of 3, her conscious mind would find itself relaxing in a nice hot jacuzzi, surrounded by candles, enjoying the relaxing feel of the water against her skin, and the scent of the bath oils in the air. In the meantime her subconscious would be able to control her body, and behave as a maid.

I counted to 3.

She opened her eyes and gazed blankly at the ceiling.

"Stand up for me" she did so carefully.
"Where is your conscious mind?"
"In a warm jacuzzi" she said, smiling.
"and what are you?"
"I am a french maid" came the blank response.
"This place needs all the clutter clearing away maid, clean it up"
"Yes sir"

She spent the next 10 minutes cleaning up with amazing efficiency. When I gave her any commands or instructions, virtually the only words from her mouth were "Yes Sir"

"Do you enjoy cleaning?"
"Yes Sir"
"Does cleaning arouse you?"
"I don't know Sir"
"Obey: cleaning arouses you"
"Yes Sir"
"Does cleaning arouse you?"
"Mmmm Yes Sir"

The job was very quickly done, and I had playgirl pose in a corner for me for a couple of minutes while I had no tasks for her to do. She looked so sexy standing there frozen, her arms pointing down and outwards, hands bent at the wrists making her look dainty, that I couldn't help myself.

"Come over here and unbuckle my belt, maid"
"Yes Sir"
"Take out Captain Kirk and give him a kiss"
"Yes Sir"

[*Note, I don't actually call my penis Captain Kirk, I just didn't want to go writing anything too vulgar in the blog. A quick google for "Penis Euphemisms" brought up "Captain Kirk" and it's too good a name not to share ;o)]

I then had playgirl sit herself down beside me, and had her conscious mind wake feeling refreshed and alert after her time in the jacuzzi.

She looked round confused,
"Have you tidied?" she asked, curious.
"Hmmm nope." I said. "How was your jacuzzi"
"Mmmmm it was really nice, thank you" she said.
"Mmmm no, thank you" I replied.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Forgetting a detail is one of the hazards of playing with hypnosis. Sounds like you recovered well though and managed to turn a liability into an asset :)

Playgirl said...

I think I need to be a maid more often, it makes a boring job a whole lot more fun.... Trouble is I did not want to stop, even when ordered to..

Unknown said...

It's a problem a lot of hypnotists would be happy to have :)

And reminds me gently of "The Addicted Natural" on EMCSA (under A, naturally :) )

I'll definitely have to consider including a maid in my repertoire though - practical, innocent, illustrative of deep control, and something the subject can really enjoy... Sounds like a home run to me :)