Monday 2 April 2007

Spanking and the nature of playgirl's submission

In the couple of weeks that we've been blogging for, I've seen just how well ordered and obedient playgirl's thoughts can be. She can hallucinate, she can experience phantom sensations or numbness. She can forget completely who she is and just become a robot, doll or slavegirl... she tells me that she obeys completely... or at least, wants to... but I notice that she doesn't do *everything* I ask her to... there are still things playgirl won't do... and I'm talking about innocuous things here.

She'll happily get down on her knees, and pleasure me orally if I ask / tell / trigger her to. She'll do that the instant I ask / tell / trigger her to do so. (Assuming we're someplace private anyway) It is *very* nice knowing I can have her do that. Though I do feel a little bad not returning the favour for her, something I remedied this weekend just gone.

She *won't* speak with a french accent on command though. Which, as we *both* have a thing for French Maids seems bizarre!

Slight discrepancy? I think so! Playgirl wouldn't even repeat lines in french after I spoke them, not even with her "Obey" trigger! "Hehe, I'm a *bad* girl" she said at one point. Which made me wonder... what's the best way to treat a bad slavegirl? ;o)

"Lie on your stomach bad girl" I said playfully, she was nude at the time, we were in bed, and she did just as she was told. I froze her in place, but told her she could still speak and look around just fine. I then told her that I thought bad girls should get their butts slapped, and did she think that was a fair punishment. "Mmmmmm yeaaaah" was her response.

So I spent a few minutes telling playgirl what I'd like to hear her say, and how many slaps she could expect on her butt if she failed to do as she was told. "D'you understand?" I asked. "Mmmmm yes" she said. "Right then." said I. "Say 'Oui Monsieur' for me, like a good girl"

"Mmmmmmmm NO!" she giggled in response.

Hmmmmmm.

A couple of arseslaps later and she's making "mmmmmmm" noises but still not doing as she's told. I carried on, two slaps on each buttock.... then a caress with the tips of my fingers as I told her what I'd like from her... she started to obey... but quickly stopped herself.

Only when both buttocks had turned a light shade of pink, did she obey in the way I asked her to.

I gave her a couple of kisses (I'll leave *where* they were, to the imagination) and lay back down beside her, "Seems my playgirl's somewhat of a brat" I said. "Brat?" she exclaimed in mock shock, snuggling against me.

So there we have our first spanking experience together.

I think playgirl likes the idea of being hypnotically compelled to obey... but also that she'd like the added dimension of real physical punishment and reward... and if she finds pleasure in the punishment itself... then surely that makes it even more effective, right?

I'd welcome any views or opinions from people.

No comments: