Tuesday 3 April 2007

Sore Lip

A lovely way to end a really enjoyable evening in the pub.

As I stood there my legs trembling I could feel the warm sensations of hands running down my back and around to play with my breasts and my sensitive hypnotically pierced nipples, then down to my ass and the stinging sensations of a good spank, then the warm, sexy, luscious, arousal that builds from my clit inwards and upwards inside me and spreads throughout my body.... and all this from two simple words (Good Girl).... MMmmm Yummilicious!

I am so glad that Master Lex told me to lay back on the bed because I literally could not stand any longer. Every time he touched me I felt amazing. I looked into his eyes and he smiled a sexy smile that lit his eyes up and instantly spelled out delight. My hands were bound above my head and that made me feel really sexy, helpless and safe at the same time, knowing that my master has control.

He released my hands and relaxed me telling me that at the count of three I would orgasm... He began with a few 'good girl's' and then moved on to number one. After the second Good girl I was almost there and when he mentioned "One" I was almost going to come there and then. My breathing sped up and i could feel myself getting wet. I was totally focused on Master Lex his mouth moving, the words that were flowing out "Two" the sensations were overpowering and I just wanted to grab myself and thrust my hands in my pants or just do anything so I had to cross my legs because its the only thing I could think to do. My hips were rocking uncontrollably and i was ready.....

"Are you ready" [nod] okay "THREE!"....... mmm m ahhh [pant] mmmm ahhh mmmmmm.....

Again this was a strong one, so strong I bit the inside of my lip.

Luckily Master Lex helped me to wake up so that I could drive myself home safely, post orgasm.

Gosh he is just so sexy, just wanted to........ Unfortunately I have work tomorrow or I should say today.....

No comments: