Monday 2 April 2007

Unwitting Showgirl

We'd just come back from the pizza place, and playgirl stopped the car, (I was over at her place again) I've programmed her to be untriggerable / untranceable whilst her car engine is running... Not that her mind would respond to hypnotic triggers whilst driving anyway, but just in case. Anyway, the moment the engine stopped, I put my hand on her shoulder and said "Relax"

Her eyelids drooped her head lolled back and she slumped in her seat. I spent a minute making sure she was comfy and telling her how deep and relaxed and good she felt. Then came this suggestion:

"In a moment when we enter your house, you'll take off your coat, sit down on the couch, unfasten your jeans, and begin to masturbate. However, you will have no idea that you are doing so. You will progressively get more and more aroused, but consciously will not notice this. It won't be until I say the word "Realise" that you will realise just what you are doing."

I also gave her the suggestion to feel like she'd had a shot of bacardi every time I kissed her on the nose. (She told me a few days ago that when she's drunk she becomes much more silly, flirty and horny, so *really* I was just giving her this suggestion to show I'd been listening! Honest!)

I woke her on 3, she smiled and said "Hello Mr McKenna" - I'd commented earlier that I felt a lot like I was phrasing things with the tone and intonation that Paul McKenna uses... Not that you ever see him giving girls *this* particular kind of suggestion... though you do wonder what he gets up to in private with his partner. ;o)

On entering the house, I hopped onto the computer to check for updates on MC-Forum, and just as she'd been told, playgirl made her way to the sofa, sat down, unbuckled her jeans, slipped a hand inside and began to play. She'd only seen fit to allow herself access enough enough for hand movement, as opposed to exposing herself fully for my enjoyment... but I still enjoyed the show.

We chatted away for 10-15 minutes, during which time I bestowed a couple of nose kisses on playgirl to get her feeling a little more playful. I popped a DVD in, or tried to... I couldn't work out which remote control to use, what to plug in where, and what to turn off... playgirl tried to get up to help me out, not realising that her legs were spread and her hand was delving in her panties for my amusement. When she found that she couldn't get up, she looked at me baffled "Have you given me the suggestion that I can't stand up?" she asked. "In a round about way..." I said, looking at the little pyramid her hand was making in her panties.

We eventually got the DVD playing, and I told playgirl that she'd grow more and more aroused, finally orgasming in about 20 minutes time. I noticed her progressively breathing a little heavier, working her hips a little more... but at 25 minutes she'd still not cum though. Deciding to see what was wrong I said "Realise" loudly and she took a deep breath in, as she worked out just what had been going on...

She smiled at me, as she slid her hand out of her underwear, but wincing slightly said she would have cum for me... but pointed out that her rings had been rubbing against one another in a way that irritated her enough to stop her from cumming.

Though it's interesting to know she'll obey even if it hurts her, I don't want her hurting herself, so my lesson's learned. She's now been given the suggestion to move her position / alter whatever needs to be altered for her to be the most comfortable she can be, when carrying out my commands.

Still... I'm sure I'll be having her play again in future. And I might think up some other things I could have her do without realising it. Lapdance maybe? Mmmmmm!

No comments: