Monday 2 April 2007

Imagined vs Remembered Pleasure / Orgasms on Command

Originally playgirl's "Good Girl" trigger was this: When I call you a good girl, you'll feel shivers of submissive pleasure running down your spine, through your breasts, up the backs of your legs, round your butt, and into your pussy, almost making you cum in arousal.

And though it was pretty effective, I notice that now I've visited all those places mentioned in the trigger, it's *far* more effective.

We've both had our fair share of bestowing and receiving pleasure this weekend. Playgirl's very good at massage, and I did ask her to tell me a thing or two about it. Apparently I'm a natural though (not at all smug here ;o) and she had a great time lying relaxing on the bed while I smoothed and kneaded over her neck and back.

I also had slavegirl spread herself then lock in place while I pleasured her, (it had to be slavegirl... when I asked playgirl to spread her legs and gently open her pussy so I could see her clit, she came over rather shy and her legs snapped together like a mantrap!)

As well as that I've given her sensitive nipple studs, and spanked her butt when she was feeling bratty.

*Now* her Good Girl trigger also brings back memories of things we've done together, shivers down her spine as she remembers my massages,
through her nipple studs, round her butt where I gave her a playful spanking one time, up the backs of her legs, and into her pussy which I had her spread for me to pleasure the other day.

Her exstatic shudders have gotten stronger still, she says that it's much more vivid now she's experienced what it's like for me to play with her in those areas, and she's begun to comment on how wet I make her (evidently her coyness and shyness are slipping away nicely)

Tonight we had a nice time down the pub with some friends. On getting back we couldn't resist a little hypnofun before playgirl had to go home. (Work in the morning, gah!) As I called her a Good Girl near the end of the night, her legs almost buckled in pleasure.... I drove the point home. I had her lie back with her arms above her head, feeling herself growing completely aroused, as I called her Good Girl again, I told her to feel herself losing control of her muscles, awash with pleasure, and that on the count of 3 she would orgasm for me. As I counted, her breathing quickened, deepened, her body shook.... and when I reached 3, she began to gasp silently as her body shook and jerked softly in orgasmic pleasure.

I think we're both very happy with how the night turned out.


No comments: