Monday 2 April 2007

Hypnotic fun and games

Whew! What a fun filled weekend we've just had. Here's a list (none-exhaustive I'm afraid, we couldn't remember all of what we'd done) of some of the things we got up to.

Remote-clitoris (for easy access): I mentioned playgirl's remote clit in a previous post but didn't go into much detail. What happens is this: whenever playgirl makes a loose fist with her fingers, that hand becomes linked with her pussy, I could kiss the lowest knuckle, and she'd feel the same sensation on her clit, or I could slide my fingers inside the loose circle that her own fingers create, and she'll feel me sliding my fingers into her "special place"

Playgirl also has a rather erotic tongue piercing, I've made that into a remote clit too, when I kiss her in a certain way it stimulates more than just her lips. That's all very well, but it's not the kind of thing that you can play with subtly in restaurants... not without people getting annoyed at you anyway... We ate out twice this weekend, both times I toyed a little bit with her, as we held hands across the table, she didn't notice that her fingers had formed the "magic circle" ... that is, she didn't notice till I started to slide my fingers across hers, she shuddered involuntarily, grinned, but furtively drew her hand away... the next time I had the oppurtunity to do that, I used my "Bound" trigger to lock her hand in place and fingers in position. She's so cute trying to look nonchalant and natural in public when one part of her body is frozen in place and another part of her body is experiencing my manipulations.

Remote Tickling:
This suggestion was in a big list of ideas that playgirl showed me. When I tickle part of myself, she feels herself being tickled in that place. The nice thing about this one is it works even if she's covering up the areas to stop me from toying with her. I used this to good effect whilst we were sharing a meal in a certain well known pizza restaurant. Only problem was I had to find subtle ways to tickle my own armpits... more tricky than you might think, and in the end I'm fairly extroverted anyway, so did a bit of a monkey impression whilst playgirl helplessly giggled away across the table. She did discover that she *could* just look away if she *really* wanted to stop feeling whatever I was doing.. for the most part though she carried on watching while I amused myself. Mmmm Good Girl.

Hypno-nipple-studs: Playgirl mentioned to me that she had had her nipples pierced in the past, and that although they made her feel *really* horny... they did get in the way... a perfect oppurtunity I thought, for giving her a nice hypnotic pair of studs that would never catch awkwardly on anything.

She responds *much* more powerfully now if I play with her nipples. I think it's because she's linking in a real remembered sensation, not just an imagined one. More on this later.

"Reeling her in": This post hypnotic's a fun one that would probably get a few laughs in stage routines. When I mime pulling at a rope, hand over hand, playgirl feels an inextricable pull at her waist, as though I've lassoed her and am reeling her in towards me.

"Obey": This causes playgirl to instantly unthinkingly obey the next command I give her, I should probably make it more than a one word trigger though, as a few times I've said the word "obey" in conversation with her, only to have her zone out a little while she awaits commands. I say I "should" change it from being a one word trigger, but I rather like how instant and automatic it is... not to mention how cute she looks with all thoughts drained from her face while she attentively waits for commands.

So I can command her in public if I need to (As commanding sentences beginning with "Obey" can't be used around just *anybody*) If I call her by the pet name "Tiger" she'll also obey completely.


No comments: