Monday 16 April 2007

Playgirls Play

After a great night out I arrived home and although I wanted to get a drink, I felt that I just had to flop onto the couch and really relax, and the thing that gets me feeling nice and relaxed is when I play with myself. I responded as if I had just come in on my own from the pub (a little tiddly) and was chilling watching TV, I knew that Lex was there so I did not strip off my jeans. I played happily enjoying myself getting nice and wet.

After a while Lex joined me on the couch and we watched a DVD together and he gave me a suggestion. “You will grow more and more aroused until 20 minutes time when you will finally orgasm”. I was getting hornier and hornier but I was noticing that my hand that was in my jeans felt uncomfortable like my rings were digging into my fingers. I continued to play and after 20 minutes I was on the brink ready to explode into a very intense orgasm, but that annoying pain in my hand was distracting me. 25 minutes later and Lex tells me that I can stop, I take my hand from my jeans to reveal a squished red ring imprinted hand, regardless of the pain which was rather insignificant in comparison to the pleasure, I had a fun time playing… hmmmm….

Lex gave me a suggestion that I would always make sure that I was comfortable and nothing was hurting me in future. Though I did wonder why I didn’t just adjust things myself and make myself comfy? …. Odd… Maybe I was just so concentrated on following my command?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think it's all that uncommon to have a (relatively) minor irritation that you could easily fix, but not do so because you haven't been told to.

After all, doing exactly what you're told to do implies not doing what you haven't been told to do...

Chaves Truid said...

addition to it together with turned into the “Law on Foreigners and Integration”. Switzerland keeping true in order to the dedication of public incorporation and regulation involving the circumstance
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
datahk