Tuesday 27 March 2007

Triggering playgirl

Playgirl has written a little about the triggers I've given her, but I thought I'd expand on them, on how she responds when they're used, and on just what it is I get out of seeing her affected by them.

I'm very much a fan of the freeze fetish. Ever since I can remember, any tv shows or cartoons where one of the heroines was turned into a doll / statue / or unable to move in some way *definitely * appealed to me!

Seeing a girl frozen in place, poseable and helpless is a great turn on. I get a nice rush when I see playgirl doing something cute knowing I can say "Freeze" and capture her in that moment for as long as I wish. (From gorgeous girl to living work of art in less than 2 seconds! *Rowr!*)

She enjoys both being aware of her time frozen (when I can play with or tease her while she's helpless to do a single thing about it)... and being unaware of it also, (if I say "Blank" once she's frozen, her mind will empty of all thought and she'll become unaware that time is even passing, just
becoming a mannequin for me to admire or amuse myself with)

Playgirl's played around with hypnosex in the past, but as far as I know, I'm the first person she's been relaxed enough around to experience a pleasure trigger. Giving her that was *very* sexy. I had her relax into a nice trance, then had her experience a warm wave of helplessness washing through her, this was followed by a delicious sensation of submissiveness, with a deep desire to please, which I topped off with an exciting sensation of aroused horniness. I then told her that whenever I say "Good Girl" she'll feel all three sensations at once...

Her eyes unfocus when I call her a Good Girl, sometimes they even roll a little. ;o)

Binding her is also fun if I want to indulge in some tickle torture or any other form of poseable play. I can just place a wrist or a leg wherever I want it, and once I say "Bound" that body part is locked there till I tell her "Release"

Arms crossed above her head... head tilted a particular way... hands emphasising her breasts... while the rest of her remains under her own control. Kind of a half mannequin effect, in that unless I place my fingers on her lips and say "Bound" she can still talk just fine.

As for her "Slavegirl" trigger... that just causes her to forget everything for the time being except for the fact that she's my submissive slavegirl willing to please me in almost any way I might wish. ;o)

Unlike her normal self, "slavegirl" has no inhibitions, so if playgirl has done something because she was in the right mood to do so, slavegirl will do it right away, regardless of mood.

For example: The first time playgirl invited me into her bedroom I asked her if she'd like to spread herself seductively on the bed for my enjoyment, she blushed, smiled and shook her head shyly (she's still pretty shy... though we're working on that) I used her "slavegirl" trigger, and asked her to climb onto the bed and pose, she did so immediately, I also had her describe just how obedient she felt while posed on all fours looking into the mirror... I told slavegirl that on returning to her normal self, she'd not recall modelling for me until I used the word "Flashback"

When I *did* say that word... for some reason playgirl forgot what she'd just been telling me and became rather flushed...

Mmmmmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, I'm officially jealous!

grey_shadow