Friday 30 March 2007

Dom’ing the Dom

Hypnotising Lex was just great. I began with simple relaxation, a deepener and then moved on to my script that I had wrote specifically for Lex. The script included things like…

You know that being assertive comes naturally to you, your desire to be in control, to take over and be obeyed is strong and healthy. From now, every time we are together, you will feel more and more aroused, you will have more and more desire to experiment with hypnosis, not just to hypnotise but to also experience hypnosis because as a dominant hypnotist it is important for you to continue to develop your skills and experience so that you know what it is like to be a subject as too. This will give you important insight, and you will also begin to experience deeper desires to become the ultimate hypnosis Master.

I then woke him, we kissed, and just as I broke off I gave him his sleep trigger and he relaxed instantly and better than ever before so I decided we would try out some triggers. He responded very well to the hypnosis triggers and although his attitude towards his responses to the triggers was rather ‘matter of fact’ “I did it cos’ I wanted to” it was still very effective and after all don’t all subjects all ‘do it cos they want to’.

I particularly enjoyed the ‘Freeze’ trigger. I gave the suggestion to Lex and I allowed him to move only his eyes and mouth so that he could look at me and kiss me. I woke him and he did not move or speak for about 5 seconds (which is a long time if you count it out) then he smiled and I moved his arms and put them above his head (probably the only time I will see it them in a submissive position) and then I realised that I could do something other than pose him. Just so you know he was laid down.

I straightened out his legs and ran my hands up and down his body and paying particular attention to one particular place for a moment or two I then kissed his body but whilst kissing him my scent trigger was activated an I found him smelling so absolutely gorgeous and sexy that I got totally distracted. I really enjoyed the dom side and could see why he enjoys it and what he gets from it. Though I am more a sub kinda girl

Then I had fun. Giving him his next trigger I did with excitement. His trigger was that he would be 100 times more masterful, demanding exactly what he wanted, his desires as a dominant hypnotist would increase for exactly 2 minutes, every time I said the word Master.

I slid the word Master in conversation and he responded very, very well. He instantly sat up and had me as ‘slave girl’ and stood to attention for him looking at the ceiling. He then posed me and I am not sure after that although I do remember he had me straddle him at one point.

The second time I did it I can’t remember.

The third time I am guessing I was on the couch and we were kissing and then I was on top of him I had taken off my top and was sat in my bra which happened to be an undo at the front type. I had it open but was holding the two sides together as if I was either going to open it or close it and my arms were locked in place. I was my normal self but unusually did not seem to care about the fact that I did not have clothes on, in fact I didn’t even want to think about them just that fantastic smell and how hot and horny I am. Master Lex told me to open the bra but I immediately said noooo. Then he said “I won’t look” and covered his eyes, I still said ‘no’, so he said… ‘Freeze’. I had to ask him what happened next and he told me….

He then closed his eyes tight, moved my hands, then covered my breasts with his hands, before releasing me and opening his eyes. I do wonder how he managed ‘all’ this with his eyes shut, though, I am sure it is possible. I opened my eyes and giggled (naturally).

The next minute I was on the beach and the weather was fantastic and I wondered for a moment why on earth I was topless laid on top of Master Lex on the beach. I could feel the sand between my fingers and the warm breeze on my back. It was great and I did wonder where I was but did not care too much because I was enjoying feeling sexy on holiday on the beach with a gorgeous sexy scented guy mmmm….

The last time I used the trigger I whispered it in his ear just before he was going and he immediately kissed me harder than usual and then pronounced that he was going to the loo, which I presume was more important at the time, I then cancelled the master trigger with the cancellation word trigger.

As for doing the turning off of my emotions, I do remember Master Lex giving me the suggestion but then I basically just felt vacant or numb, like nothing really. I just thought about stuff and did it and dint have any cares or worries or thought about anything really and all horniness, tiredness, happiness etc. it all just went and I was just there doing what I was doing. I don’t recall saying all that much although I have been told I said some sexy French words..... Comment excité et sexy....

Now when I say I don’t remember something, I do actually, when I am told about it, but generally it is so vague that it is like a recalling last nights dream that you have half forgot. I know that it happened but it’s kind of distant. If I was told something that had not happened I would not believe it. I would know if it was false memory.

I have the ability, as everyone else does, to not do anything that I don’t want to do and if I don’t want to do it, then I don’t, and wont! However if I am open to the idea but not sure, then I will generally try it and see, but it may take time…. Like the French accent, dancing etc.

I am generally open to all sorts of stuff and I will try ALMOST anything once. Especially if it involves Master Lex, Hypnosis and being horny…. Anyway I am looking forward to a nice sexy night in…. MMmm…

No comments: