Wednesday 28 March 2007

Trigger Happy

Yes, I recall the time I invited Master Lex into my bedroom for some rather innocent reason and then being asked that question "Would you like to spread yourself on the bed seductively for me?" I was so embarrassed by his impromptu question that I felt lost for words and all I could do to answer him was to shake my head.

"Freeze! Slavegirl! Would you like to spread yourself on the bed seductively for me?" 'Yes Master' was all that I could say and think, I just knew that I needed to do it and as long as I did then I would be pleasing my master and that made me feel really good. Unfortunately I have patchy memory of the being on all fours looking in the mirror although I do remember doing it, I was more focused on how sexy, aroused, submissive, obedient and good I felt.

Then at the time I just recall being back stood by the door in conversation as if I had just lost a second or two not knowing what I had just been doing 'what was i saying?' "dunno" 'I was saying something about errrr' "Flashback" images flood my mind as I recall the sexy details of my deviant Masters play...Again I could not speak, just giggle.


I could never imagine myself being soooo obedient when not in slavegirl mode. I am naturally coy and find myself giggling and blushing quite easily but the transition is so easy and rapid that my mind has no time to contemplate being coy it just obeys.

I have had an enjoyable night talking to Master Lex on my webcam, more sexy stories very soon... thank you to hypnomaster d for your comments. I can't wait to discover what my subconscious can do for me! and grey please don't be jealous, well not jealous enough to stop reading :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why shouldn't I be jealous? It's starting to feel like Lex is an alternate version of me that had some slightly different experiences - he's doing pretty much exactly the sorts of things I'd do, and, judging from the clip of him hypnotising someone a while back, he has pretty much the same hypnotic style as me - right down to the rhythm of his speech and his exact choice of phrasing...

What I want to know is where I can find my own playgirl?

- grey_shadow

Lex said...

Heya Grey, the girl I'm hypnotizing in the clip a while back was a model that I hired for a video, so it was more down to cash than luck... ;o)I'll admit though, a lot of models are pretty wary of hypnosis photoshoots...

As for my meeting playgirl, yup, I'm a lucky lucky guy, but before meeting her I'd been single for a few years. Any real life hypno sessions were few and far between. Actually I'd been focusing less on the hypnosis in recent months, so I suppose it's kind of ironic that just when I'd stopped chasing real life hypno-play it showed up!

You could try dating websites maybe? Yeah girls aren't going to admit straight away that they have kinky hypno desires... but a fair few girls do have hidden kinks, and if you're open about the fact you do hypnosis, perhaps they'll be interested in trying it out.

Best of luck to you anyway, ;o)

Lex

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hey guys, pretty interesting stuff you got here. Very effective stuff and very interesting detail on both sides of the dom and the sub. hope you keep playgirl happy, there is always one more way to use hypnosis out there, thats what I say ;)