Wednesday 28 March 2007

Sub Analysis – Sub or Dom?

I have had a question on my mind since the first moment it was presented to me.

“Do you actually need hypnosis to respond to what I am saying or would you just do whatever I said anyway?”


Well after a long deliberation over this question I have decided that the answer is yes I do need hypnosis and the reason is this.

(As a person that has a tendency to over analyse things, I have attempted to not go too deep into this one.)


In ‘normal’ mode I am aware of the things that I am doing saying feeling etc. and all the time I am checking, deliberating, filtering, selecting and monitoring all that is suggested to me. e.g. when Master Lex asked me to spread myself seductively on the bed some of my immediate thoughts in ‘normal’ mode were ‘no I cant do that what would I look like? Why would I do that? And why does he want me to do that? What is he going to do?’ My critical scanner had kicked in.

Now had all of those questions been answered I still would probably said ‘no I’m not doing that’.

If in ‘normal’ mode I just responded to erotic suggestions it is very likely I would just get self conscious, shy, embarrassed, coy etc and that just isn’t good. Although I have never tried enough to know for certain.

In hypnosis my critical scanner becomes less if not almost totally unresponsive leaving my mind more open to suggestions. Although it is still there in the background protecting me, it allows me to simply just respond. And I suppose all the suggestions that I have been given about feeling totally confident, submissive, obedient slavish devotion willing to follow the will of my Master helps too.

Master Lex has allowed me to hypnotise him on two occasions both with surprising results. He has responded well to hypnosis and has the potential to respond even better to hypnotic suggestions just as long as I can get him relaxed enough to put his conscious demanding *id to one side for longer than a minute. I am devising suggestions that I can use with Master Lex to encourage his desires as a hypnodom and in this way I am sure that he will respond… I will keep you posted… hmm just wondering now if I am actually a hypno playgirl sub dom??? Dominate to be dominated? hmmmm


*id - one of the three components of the human psyche defined by Sigmund Freud. The id resides in the unconscious and is driven by the pleasure principle. It is the most primitive, passionate, and irrational psychic force.

3 comments:

HypnoMaster D said...

You're hypnotizing him? OK, now it's *my* turn to be jealous. I may have to put you in touch with my e. She doesn't think she'd be good at it.

Playgirl said...

Everyone has the potential to be good at it, with the right training of course. Being formally trained certainly helped things for me but when faced with hypnotising my teacher, well i just could not do it. Its easy though with Master Lex because i feel totally at ease with him and i am presuming vise virsa. Anyway i had great fun tonight with him and I will document all *my* fun tomorrow. he he...

Unknown said...

You could always try boosting e's confidence while she's under...

Point out that she's been hypnotised by you a lot, so she knows the basics, and she's an expert on how it feels to go under, so there's no reason why she can't use all the things her subconscious has picked up to successfully hypnotise you...

By far the most successful post-hypnotic suggestion I've ever been given came from someone who was convinced that they wouldn't be able to hypnotise me before the session, convinced things were going horribly wrong during the session, and convinced things had failed completely after the session - until a couple of months later when the trigger came up and I mentioned it was still working...

It's natural enough to be nervous - particularly on your first time, but then again, what's the worst case going to be?