Thursday 29 March 2007

Scaling Down Self-Consciousness

Another fun night with playgirl yesterday evening / early this morning... (Time *did* have a way of slipping by!)

We made some nice progress towards the long term goal of giving playgirl "French Maid" and "Fembot" triggers. As she's mentioned in her "Sub analysis" post, although playgirl loves the idea of obeying helplessly, she does find herself feeling self conscious, shy, embarrassed and coy when given commands of an erotic nature.

Her "Sexy Slavegirl" trigger does alleviate some of that, but if the command I give is *too* erotic or requires her to be too uninhibited, a big shy smile will appear on her face, she'll dip her head and look up at me, torn between her desire to obey and her self-consciousness. So far I've had slavegirl assume several poses on command, kiss me all over (paying certain attention to one particular area - which is now chocolate flavoured by the way ;o) and carry out a few choice tasks, (she's *excellent* at massages)

If I were to ask her to perform a belly dance for me though, 'speek wiz an outrageous fwench accent' or become a sex instructor demonstrating *just* how girls like to pleasure themselves... she'd have trouble keeping shyness and coyness at bay.

Last night we did some training to get past those barriers.

While she seemed to be in a very receptive mood, and very eager to please and obey, I told playgirl that I was going to count to 5, and that with each number, her eyes would grow heavier until they just had to close, and that once they opened again, she'd see nothing but warm relaxing blackness. Unable to see anything temporarily until I told her to close her eyes again, or until she was tapped three times on the forehead. (That's our safety net, no matter how much she relaxes, or how numb / blank / mindless she becomes, she's always able to feel her forehead being tapped, and when it happens, she returns to being her normal self, with all hypnotic programming deactivated)

So I begin counting slowly to five... and with every number, playgirl's eyes unfocus a little, her eyelids seem to weigh down a little... till she fights them open again, only each time, it was obviously getting harder and harder. By the time I'd reached three her eyes were helplessly beginning to roll back every few seconds.

I got to five, her eyelids relaxed totally, and on being told to open them again, she looked around intrigued, "What can you see?" I asked. "Just blackness" she said softly, smiling.

I asked her to close her eyes again, but told her on opening them, not only would her vision be back to normal, but that everything would be twice as vivid, twice as interesting to look at, twice as pretty. On waking, her eyes lit up, and her eyes began darting around the room, taking everything in, as though everything was shiny and new. "Wow! Look at the colours" she exclaimed at one point, indicating a painting.

Later on she wondered out loud how I'd managed to give her a hypnotic suggestion even though she was wide awake. I think it's partly down to her being so comfortable around me, and so willing to obey, and partly down to the fact that she's a gifted subject. If I say something random or weird like "I'm going to count to 3... and you'll forget that there's any such thing as vowels" she'll just do so.

"Tell you the alphabet? Okay... BCDFGHJK.... what are you smiling for!?"

Soon afterwards I had her thinking I'd hidden her clothes and that she was just in her underwear. She was lying beside me at the time and, in a mild panic about her spontaneous-undress flipped onto her stomach, squishing her chest against mine so her breasts wouldn't be *too* much on show. Mmmmm.

To combat the "Eeeheeheeeeee Nooooo I'm on shooooow!" reaction, in her mind I tied the thought of "clothes" to sensations of growing arousal. That worked *very* well... every time she tried to think "I need to put some clothes on!" that thought would be instantly pushed out of her mind by a hot wave of pleasure and desire. On removing the link between "clothes" and "horny" I noticed she got very smiley and coy again. (While simultaneously growing less blasé about the fact she was sitting topless on my lap)

As for persuading her to speak monotonously like a fembot, or wiz zee correkt accent for zee sexee fwench maid... I didn't meet with *much* success till I had the idea to switch off her emotions in the same way that I'd switched off her vision earlier. I told her that on the count of five, her eyes would be so heavy that they'd close, and that on waking, she would have no emotions whatsoever other than pleasure at obeying.

As I counted down, her eyes glazed, and rolled, and
all expression left her face. After reaching five, when I asked her to open her eyes, they were totally clear, totally focused, but devoid of emotion.

*Very* sexy

I told her to repeat the words I spoke... and she always answered in the same soft tone of voice.

Tell me you feel sexy.
"I feel sexy"
(Okay so she'd normally say that anyway if instructed to...)

Tell me you're a horny fuck doll
"I'm a horny fuck doll"
(This though, would have had her grinning and trying to stop herself from laughing. Hearing her speak the lines back to me in a soft emotionless tone of voice was bliss.)

Say "Zut allors monsieur, I am your sexy french maid"
Zut allors monsieur, I am your sexy french maid"
(And *this* would have had her grinning, head down, turning slightly pink!)

I had her close her eyes again, and woke her on 3, all emotions present and correct. I then spent a while describing a beach holiday for the two of us. When she woke she seemed a little disorientated to find herself back in the room, having been convinced that we'd just been lying on a starlit beach still warm from the last rays of the sun.

Playgirl also hypnotized me a couple of times, she'd spent a lot of time writing a script just for me. It definitely rang true when it comes to how I feel about hypnosis... For instance, I've no driving desire to be a submissive myself... but I am curious about just what it feels like to feel yourself responding to anothers triggers, freezing on command, or growing aroused with a click of the fingers.

We tried out a freeze trigger, with me able to speak and move my eyes, but unable to move anything else, and though I noticed that I felt like I could still move if I wanted to... I didn't do so, and I did freeze in place before I'd even consciously registered that the word "freeze" had even been said. I was also aware of feeling a lot more content to just let myself be moved, touched or messed around with however my hot little playgirl wanted to touch me. (Which if you're curious, was by tickling me all over. :oP)

Playgirl then told me that whenever she addressed me as "Master" I'd feel exceptionally dominant for the next 2 minutes... Hmmmmm.

I don't know if it was the fact I responded well to hypnosis... or the fact that I saw her use of that trigger as an excuse for me to be selfish >:o)... But the first time she used it I had her standing to attention so I could inspect and enjoy her body from all angles... and the *next* time she used it, I placed her in a trance and asked if she'd like to submit her ability to orgasm to me, (she did, she surrendered that ability to me, and then promptly forgot that she'd done so!)

She worriedly admitted to me earlier today that she'd tried playing whilst horny after i'd left but was unable to... to... "you know" and was afraid something might be wrong with her. When I said that what was "wrong with her" was that she was obeying my commands exactly as told to, her response showed just how surprised she was by what she'd openly admitted to wanting whilst entranced: (I *think* her words were "What Damn COMMAND!?!?!")

I'm not one to be cruel though, so I've given her a window of opportunity to enjoy herself later on tonight. Playgirl doesn't orgasm on command *just* yet... but she *does* get very wet, aroused, and find herself on the brink when I use certain pleasure triggers. I don't think it'll be too long before I have her cumming instantly the moment I tell her to. ;o) She already has a remote clit for me to play with which - when rubbed the right way, causes her to gasp and rock in a *very* erotic way.

I'll let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

HypnoMaster D said...

Like Playgirl, I'm intrigued that your simple instructions work as commands when she's awake, without needing trigger words. That only works for me after I've given the subconscious an explicit command to simply obey everything I say from now on. I wonder whether you said that to Playgirl recently and it's still in effect.

I'd be careful with that power! What if she's on the phone with her mother, and you whisper, 'Tell her what you just did to me' as a tease?

Unknown said...

My intuition is that her subconscious is simply taking things that seem like suggestions as such without needing to deliberately shunt the conscious mind out of the way first.

If you try something inappropriate or as a tease that's part of your "normal" relationship already, she'll probably react "normally" to it - it's only things that are contextualised as hypnotic that she's going to process that way.

Of course, I could be way off on this one. You could try asking Playgirl about it when she's in trance - see what her subconscious thinks is going on...

grey_shadow

Playgirl said...

I think it is because my conscious mind is less concerned because I feel so comfortable around him and not only that I also have a strong deep desire to obey his commands which makes it almost irresistable to respond.

However supposing I was on the telephnoe to my mother... there is absolutely no way I would be responding to any hypnotic suggestions. My conscious mind would be fully active and alert, sorry to dissapoint....