Tuesday 27 March 2007

My triggers so far

Today has been good so far, although slightly stressful. So naturally I am looking forward to meeting up with Master Lex at some point this week to wind down and really relax.

I am guessing that some people reading this are wondering what we have been up to so far. To fill you all in on our sexy meetings here is the low down.

So far I have five triggers:

1. Freeze - Instant immobility
2. Blank - All thoughts disappear from subjects mind so far only used in conjunction with freeze.
3. Good Girl - A delicious wave of pleasure
4. Bound - Which ever limb or part is touch it instantly becomes bound, stuck in place.
5. Sexy Slave girl - Subject loses all inhibitions feels incredibly sexy and obeys her Masters every word.

Here is an example of the more memorable moments.

I was stood talking to my Master Lex, the next moment my eyes opened and I was stood there kissing him with my top up around my neck and feeling rather horny. When I realised that my top was up the more conservative part of me whipped it back down again. Then, again we were chatting and suddenly I was reaaally horny and all I could concentrate on was getting exactly what I wanted and obeying my master at the same time. I pulled up his top and kissed him, I wanted him badly, then he said ''now take off your top'', which I did, instantly without question. All the time feeling more and more horny.


Then I was frozen to the spot I could not move and I felt him coming close to me moving me touching me but all the time unable to move, feeling super horny and wishing that I could have him right that very second. Then I was chatting again wondering what I was talking about, trying to remember, and at the same time realising I did not have my top on. The coy me instantly scanned the room for my top which lay on the couch beside me but before I could get it I was frozen again. He positioned his lips millimeters away from mine and then unfroze me. Even the coy me felt like ravishing him. and to top it all off he mentioned 'those' words* on several occasions, the ones that just send me wildly submissive and horny instantly.

*Good Girl

No comments: