Monday 26 March 2007

First Actual Post

Hypnosex - The use of hypnosis to heighten sexual arousal and pleasure.

In order to be successful with hypnosis you have to know what your doing and I am pleased to say that both Master Lex and playgirl are more than qualified in the art of hypnosis.

Playgirl - Who am I?

Anybody that my Master tells me to be would be my first answer, but really I am a naturally very submissive playgirl who discovered hypnosis at the age of about 14 but didn't experience it till the age of about 20 when I found myself on stage letting my unconscious free and giving my conscious mind a rest. Since then i have been hooked. The idea of being controlled, told what to do, ordered about not really having to think about anthing all that demanding, other than obeying generally makes me feel really great, but when you add the sexual side things just get a lot more interesting.

2 comments:

HypnoMaster D said...

I'm so glad to hear how much fun you're having with erotic hypnosis. It really is a powerful form of arousal and control, and a chance to discover what your subconscious can do for you.

Hypnojuggernaut said...

Hey Guys! Great Blog! I love to hear about hypno adventures and really enjoy your video website. Any chance we can see some video of your sessions?